To ensure your Salesforce Implementation is a success, here is a checklist of steps that you need to take for your Salesforce platform to run successfully.
- Develop a Plan: Think about goals and objectives and write them down. Start with point A, where are you now, and envision point B. Now how do you get there?
- Do your research and fact finding: What tools do you need? What’s your budget and timeline? Define a strategic vision.
- Getting company-wide buy-in: Yes including the higher ups. Express to your team what tools and resources are needed to implement Salesforce.
- Set goals and share them:
- Organizing A Team: For successful Salesforce Cloud Implementation, you need to have a team with the required expertise in the Salesforce Platform. Maybe that is where we come in. 🙂
- Data Clean-up & Migration: For Salesforce to run seamlessly, it’s important to analyze your old data and clean it up as needed.
- CRM Customization: Setup and customize Salesforce in such a way that aligns with your goals.
- User Training: After your Salesforce CRM is successfully set up, it is time to add and train users.